Happy New Year, Tucson Songstress blog readers! I am happy to reflect on all the music we have enjoyed together this year, and for my last blog post of 2012, I want to thank you for visiting and reading The Tucson Songstress. Just so you all know your meaningful impact on this site, I thought I’d share my Top 10 viewed posts of 2012. So here goes…
The Top 10 Viewed Tucson Songstress Blog Posts of 2012
(10) The Goddess of Pele and Redemption Song, #265 had 71 views. Remember when I came back from Hawaii and began panicking over the lava rocks I brought home? Click HERE to read more.
(9) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, # 461 had 73 views. I wrote this on my daughter’s 8th birthday and wrote about becoming a mother for the first time. Click HERE to read more.
(8) We’re Going to a Hukilau, #449 had 85 views. My husband and his staff put together an awesome Hawaiian luau in Tucson. It was awesome, and you all loved reading about it. Click HERE to check it out.
(7) About Page had 103 views. I’m honored. You all wanted to know about me! Click HERE to read more.
(6) The Jewish Havdalah Ritual, #36 had 129 views. I actually wrote this blog in 2011, but it is still being viewed regularly. You all are curious about what a Jewish Havdalah ritual is. Click HERE to learn more.
(5) My Hair Journey, #470 had 153 views. I donated 12 inches of hair to the Angel Hair Foundation. Click HERE to read about it and see pictures from that meaningful and unforgettable day.
(4) Tom Waits Sings Roxanne Tango Style, #235 had 171 views. I just thought this was a really cool version of “Roxanne,” and so did you! Click HERE to check it out.
(3) Wishing My Husband a Happy Birthday Hendrix Style, #272 had 206 views. I love that you enjoyed reading about my hubby’s birthday and Googled ways to celebrate your own husband’s special day. Click HERE to check it out.
(2) Top 10 Tuesdays had 239 views. I am so happy with the success of my new 2012 blog endeavor, Top 10 Tuesdays. I bring weekly music activities to all of you, and you all really like it!. Click HERE to read more.
And finally….the Number 1 Tucson Songstress blog post of 2012 is……drum roll please………………………….
(1) Thank You for the Music, #514 had 434 views. I wrote this blog on Thanksgiving letting you all know how grateful I am for all of you. It touches my heart and soul each time someone Googles the words “thank you” and finds me! What a special way to end the year…with my most viewed post in appreciation of all of you!
So happy new year, y’all. Thank you for an amazing year. I leave you all today with the version of “Auld Lang Syne” that I heard while I was watching the “Sex in the City” movie last night. It is so pretty and thoughtful, and I, in turn, would like to share it with all of you. Click HERE to listen to the song, and best wishes and blessings in 2013!