My kids are hilariously awesome. They are forever making me laugh, but there is something that they do that really grates on my nerves. Somehow, they discover a song on Youtube, and they become obsessed with it. They play it over and over and over again, until I finally have to set rules: “You can only listen to that song one more time. Go find something new!”
I thought I would share with you the Top 5 most annoying songs on Youtube they force me to listen to. Perhaps misery loves company, and those of you with kids will be able to relate. Here they are:
(1) Do You Like Waffles? (Their latest obsession.)
(2) Steve Kardynal’s Sexy and He Knows It (Note: This is not the version by LMFAO. This is a parody. It’s pretty funny, but after seeing it 100 times…not so much.)
(3) Wrecking Ball Parody by Rolanda (Wasn’t the original version bad enough?)
(4) Gummy Bear (They haven’t actually listened to this in a long time, but I’m still recovering)
(5) Spongebob’s Got Big Balls (ACDC rocks, and I love this song. But!!! Thanks a lot Spongebob for introducing this to my kids. It’s just so wrong!)
Again, listing to any one of these songs once or twice is no big deal, but my kids could listen to them as many times in a row as I’d let them. It’s so incredible that I know these songs inside and out, because how could I not?
There is not one song of the day today…just a category of songs that need to go away! Music has the ability to fill you up with happiness, tears, or in this case….with a big awful headache! Agggghhhhh!